[olpc-community-support] USB Drive Limitations?

AlaskanMariner sv.aphrodite at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 21:39:49 EST 2007

Michael,

I've made a slight bit of progress.  I found a Linux primer on the net and a list of basic command linux commands.  I even managed to access the files on my USB drive via the Terminal.  What I'm unsure of is where the Journal directory is located.  At least I assume there is one since the Reader has to be accessed through the Journal.

The command "ls -alt" provides a list 23 files or directories, unfortunately, I don't know which is which.  Most are all black typeface, a few are in blue (.gconf, .AbiSuite, .mozilla, .sugar, .gst reamer-0.10, .gnome2, and .library_pages).  And, I haven't identified any of them as directories.

Cheers,

Carl