[olpc-community-support] Thanks

Michael Burns maburns at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 20:17:46 EST 2007

Do you see the network in your XO's neighborhood view? A small icon that,
when hovered over, has the name of your home network in it. There should be
three circles with 'mesh networks' for channels 1, 6 and 11, as well. If so,
click and trying to associate to it.

Take a read through tese pages. If you still have trouble, provide more
details on how your network is setup (security, wpa or wep? are you
broadcasting the ssid? does it appear in your neighborhood view? etc :)
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Support_FAQ#Connectivity_and_the_Internet

--
Michael Burns * Student
Open Source {Education} Lab