[olpc-community-support] WIFI WEP Key access issue

mricet mricet1005 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 16:30:00 EST 2007

1st time OLPC user.  Mine just arrived this morning via the give1get1 program.  Cannot access internet.  Tried 64-bit WEP key (10 digit key) and 128-bit WEP key (26 digits).  Neither works - while other laptops in house do work with these keys.  Looked at Ticket 5485 but did not see solution.  Not sure how to check which software version I have on my OLPC.  Any advice on next steps is greatly appreciated.  If I need a new software version, not sure how I would get or install.  If it requires internet access, how would I do that if I cannot connect?