[olpc-community-support] How do I ask questions about my laptop?

OLPC Forum olpc.bot at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 00:23:42 EST 2007

Yup, its broken.

the IRC script has gotten as far as (noisily) joining the Freenode network.
Connecting to channels, member listings and functionality are still Alpha
quality (parts may randomly work, depending on time of day).

The remaining bug/bugs shouldn't take more than a day to resolve. With luck,
it will be 100% tonight.

Neat feature: When you are logged in to the forum (a menu link will be added
shortly), joining the chat will preserve your nickname. So I'll be mburns on
the forum, mburns on the mailing list and mburns on IRC, all through the
website. Woot!