[Activities] Contact // video tool

Sébastien Adgnot sebastien.adgnot at dailymotion.com
Wed Aug 20 05:27:23 EDT 2008

> (Hmm, but it seems to be moderated... I think we can unmod now)

 From my experience, it's better to keep the moderation to avoid
inappropriate users or videos. The moderators of the group receive an
email after each request so they can give access to the group after a
quick review of the account and its videos.

Actually there are 3 ways to moderate the group, either at the user
subscription, the video upload or both. And in any case, the admin of
the group (me for the moment) can delete a video from the group.

Thanks.

Sebastien