[laptop-accessibility] Touchpad is not accessible friendly

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Wed Nov 19 19:47:00 EST 2008

I disagree.

I believe that this is called a capacitance touchpad.  I can't imagine
that there isn't some item that a child could use instead of a finger.

In fact, within arm reach: my metal watch band enables me to use my touchpad.

I don't think there is a as-cheap device that will allow pointing on
the XO as a capacitance touchpad.

--Seth