[laptop-accessibility] Screen reader software -- any progress?

Duane King dking at pimpsoft.com
Fri Feb 8 01:23:12 EST 2008

Brad,
 Another advantage to using the speech dispatcher and its API is that a lot of
wok can be leveraged from it; There is an entire community gathered around it
already, and its already used in production systems by blind computer
professionals like myself, hence why I suggested it to Hemant off the list.

I would personalky love it if more people joined our little co-oped efforts;
and by all means your group - or any others - are more then welcome to do so.

- Duane