[laptop-accessibility] keyboard for the blind

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Wed Oct 24 10:03:00 EDT 2007

I don't know how big the current dots are, so can't comment, but I see no
harm in making them larger, just in case.

One hack my typing instructor used when the dots were too small or
nonexistent, was to put a dot of nail polish or Elmer's glue on the f and j
keys.

But to answer the underlying question, I believe that having dots on the f
and j keys is all that is needed to enable any user to orient themselves to
the keyboard, assuming of course that the person can feel them.

Aaron

- --
Skype: cannona
MSN/Windows Messenger: cannona at hotmail.com (don't send email to the hotmail