[laptop-accessibility] keyboard for the blind

Aaron Cannon cannona at fireantproductions.com
Mon Oct 22 08:05:21 EDT 2007

Hi Peter.

I wrote to the person leading the effort as well as CCing the list as I
thought it would be of interest.

I got the information from the weekly email update to the
community-news at laptop.org mailing list from Walter Bender:
"18. Keyboards: Manusheel, Sayamindu Dasgupta, Roshan Kamat, Tushar
Sayankar, Jens Peterson, and Walter Bender have finished the layout for a
Deva keyboard (See http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Devanagari_Keyboard ). We hope
to finish the Nepali and Pashto keyboards in the coming weeks. Manu is
leading a discussion on an OLPC keyboard for the blind. Please send your
ideas/feedback to manu<at>laptop<dot>org)."

Aaron

- --
Skype: cannona
MSN/Windows Messenger: cannona at hotmail.com (don't send email to the hotmail