[Wikireader] Fwd: [openmoko-announce] WikiReader

Manuel Schneider manuel.schneider at wikimedia.ch
Wed Oct 14 09:39:57 EDT 2009

Hi SJ,

thanks for this information. Here in Germany there is a high coverage in the
news today.

I was in contact with Sean Moss-Pultz and Christopher Hall about the
implementation of openZIM on their device. Tomasz made the contact.

Unfortunately after an enthusiastic start of the discussion I didn't hear for
a longt ime from Sean and his folks. So I wonder what happened in meantime.

Maybe Tomasz or Eric could update us.

Thanks,

Manuel