[Wikireader] Forward of moderated message

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 18:54:57 EDT 2008

Dear Laura,

How have things gone over the summer with your students?  We are
currently busy making a large wikislice with over 50,000 english
wikipedia articles and some images, along the lines of the current
[[wikiBrowse]] activity (wiki.laptop.org/go/WikiBrowse) ... it would
be interesting to reflect on how useful that is to people making new
materials from same, or from the larger global WP collections from
which this selection is drawn.

You should be able to follow the production of the current wikislice
on the page linked above over the next week.

I hope this finds you well, and send

Regards,
SJ