[Wikireader] english wikireaders and 0.7

Chris Ball cjb at laptop.org
Tue Aug 26 23:03:34 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

   > Things are looking very promising for the Version 0.7 selection -
   > we should have a complete article list within a week or so,
   > containing about 30,000 articles organized by a combination of
   > quality and importance.

Cool!  That will be perfect timing for us, and a perfect size -- we'll
try to use it to create a wikislice to ship with our next Give 1 Get 1
program.  Please let us know when you have an article list!

Do you know if counting redirect pages' traffic towards the target
page's traffic total was implemented for your metrics yet?

   > I'd really like to make sure that we make sure we work together in
   > the coming months, because I think we can avoid a lot of duplicate
   > work if we share our best resources, scripts, etc.  Once the
   > selection is done (~ 1st Sept), should we hold an IRC discussion on
   > how we can best collaborate?

Sounds good to me.

Thanks very much,

- Chris.