[Wikireader] IRC meeting on English Version 0.7

Martin Walker walkerma at potsdam.edu
Wed Aug 6 13:13:01 EDT 2008

For those of you who are interested, we are holding an IRC meeting with
Linterweb (the French publisher) next Monday to discuss the plans for
releasing Version 0.7 of the English Wikipedia (a DVD release).  Please
sign up here if you plan to come:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia_talk:Version_1.0_Editorial_Team#IRC_discussion_on_Version_0.7

The meeting will be held on #wikipedia-1.0
irc://irc.freenode.net/#wikipedia-1.0

However, this is NOT a brainstorming meeting - we have a lot of serious
business to cover, so we'll have to limit discussion if thorny issues
arise!  I expect this to be the first of several such meetings.  Email
me if you have any further questions.

Cheers,
Martin
(Coordinator, Wikipedia 1.0 Editorial Team on the English Wikipedia)