[University-chapters] Idea for activity

Nikki Lee jaybird721 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 19:01:29 EST 2009

those sound like pretty cool ideas. the economics games are always really
neat, and we could use more finished ones that cover different areas of
economic structure [local grower vs. corporate giant? not the same thing].
web stuff would also be super excellent - maybe something like hackety hack
[http://hacketyhack.net/] or the opera web standards curriculum [
http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/1-introduction-to-the-web-standards-cur<http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/1-introduction-to-the-web-standards-cur/#toc>]?
i'm not sure if hackety hack is done yet; it wasn't very complete when i
tried it out. the opera curriculum is excellent though [i've gone through
all of it and referenced it a lot in building my personal site], and the
creators seem interested in getting it out there. if someone wanted to
tackle porting it/kiddifying it/something similar, i doubt it would be
terribly hard to get them to greenlight it.

-nikki