[University-chapters] olpc @ Hochschule Darmstadt - University of Applied Sciences (Germany)

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Mon Dec 15 19:19:57 EST 2008

Thanks, Gregor! (I was going to express my jealousy over your proximity
to sunshine, then realized that Boston has been unusually warm so far
this year. ;)

The Change the World page is at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Change_the_world in case you want to pass it
on to people back at Hochschule Darmstadt.

-Mel