[Toronto-dev] School Server Hack Sprint (Feb 7-11, Toronto)

lynnpost at sympatico.ca lynnpost at sympatico.ca
Wed Jan 9 08:54:15 EST 2013

please remove me from your mailing list.thanks.

Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 18:50:52 -0500
From: holt at laptop.org
To: server-devel at lists.laptop.org; iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org; support-gang at laptop.org; toronto-dev at lists.laptop.org
Subject: Re: [Toronto-dev] School Server Hack Sprint (Feb 7-11, Toronto)

    Thanks all as we're approaching capacity with about 5 Americans and
    5 Canadians RSVP'd!  (but if you have more exotic
    citizenship+passports we'll certainly make a place for you, don't
    worry, contact me soon regardless =)

    Strategy? Our meeting will focus on a shippable/solid school server
    (SSSS) serving large deployments as well as community schools. No
    matter how close we get to painfree network-configuration. Even if
    much-desired features from the following list don't all ship in the
    end:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Aki16JhXo4mEdEU1MzA5OGJuOERtbGxHSkxzT2ZFSGc

    See you in a month!