[Toronto-dev] School Server Hack Sprint (Feb 7-11, Toronto)

Rodrigo Greselle Hartmann javabeats at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 21:49:32 EST 2013

I'll be there, but I'll be late - I leave work at 17h30.

As soon as I log in, I'll ring you on skype.
On 2013-02-07 4:20 AM, "Holt" <holt at laptop.org> wrote:

 Plz join 6PM Toronto/NYC time if you care about conscientious organic
productizing of school servers for Sugar, XOs and eventually beyond, thanks!

Eight of us just outside Toronto would love to hear others' thoughts on
strategic direction for deployments {small, medium, large} if you can join
tonight's voice (Skype) call!