[Toronto-dev] [Server-devel] Post XS-0.7 plans (Holt)

Tim Moody timmoody at sympatico.ca
Fri Nov 16 17:15:16 EST 2012

ran the install.  got no complaints except that I don't yet have a USB
dongle.

can ssh into the XOS and can reach the admin interface from a PC.  all
pretty much as advertised.

no way to test routing/gateway at this point.

out of curiosity how does invoking a service with the parameter yes install
it?:

# Core services offered
ejabberd yes
upload yes