[Toronto-dev] Polaroid Pogo (Portable Photo Printer)

Scott Sullivan scott at ss.org
Tue Sep 20 11:26:55 EDT 2011

For those that took interest at the BBQ,

Several of you saw the small photo printer I had with me.

It produces 3x2 colour prints using a ZINK (Zero Ink) thermal technology.
The printer can be directly connected by USB to Pict-bridge capable
cameras, or have jpg files sent to it via Bluetooth.

On average it get about 7-10 prints on a single charge. The printer was
~$40, and a 250 pack of paper was the same price after shipping.

Website for the ZINK tech, along with a listing of all products that
currently use it. There are printers that now do 4x6 prints along with
camera/printer all-in-ones.

http://www.zink.com/

Where to get the Polaroid Pogo:
http://store.polaroid.com/Products/Polaroid+PoGo/Overview/Overview/1804
http://www.amazon.ca/gp/search/&keywords=polaroid+pogo

P.S. Did I mention that the prints are also Stickers? Yeah!
--
Scott Sullivan