[Toronto-dev] OLPC @ FSOSS/LinuxFest

Kevin Gordon kgordon420 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 12:04:54 EDT 2011

Chris:

I am certainly willing to participate in a panel or do a stand-alone
demo/talk for a bit about what we do, from an OLPC /Fedora/Infrastructure
POV, in Kenya.  However, I'm not the Educational content or Sugar Activity
guy for our group.  Perhaps Mark B. would want a few minutes at the front
and back end of my little bit to provide that context, if you think the
audience might want to see that.

Anytime 28/29 are great.  I have other obligations both day and evening on
the 27th.  Let me know what you would like and how long you wish to allot,
and pencil me in.

Cheers,

KG