[Toronto-dev] looking for people to go in on purchasing 100 X0-1.5s

Battley battley at sympatico.ca
Sun Mar 6 10:36:23 EST 2011

Ross:

We have an order in and are waiting on the quote. Are you ready to purchase with money in hand? I don't want to delay our order cause we are on a tight timeline, but if your money is banked and you are ready to go I could ask Adam if they could up the numbers.

Jason: If Morgan can't take them, we could put them immediately to work for training here in Toronto and transfer to kenya or south Africa by summer. I could pick them up.

Mark

Sent from my iPhone