[Toronto-dev] Canada's Own OLPC Community BBQ!

Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Aug 29 18:47:51 EDT 2011

On 8/29/2011 5:48 PM, Mathias Ssenabulya wrote:
> Please count me in!
>
> I'm a software designer based in Toronto/Kitchener and I haven't yet had
> the pleasure of working with the XO but I am very interested in purchasing
> a batch of them for a school in Uganda.
>
> Mathias Ssenabulya.

Great Mathias:

Can you send me your phone number and/or address privately to
volunteer at laptop.org, as we are organizing rides from Toronto and Waterloo?

Don't hesitate to include a bit of background on your related
experiences & interests, or your resume/CV if it's easier -- whether or
not you're actively interested in helping our Haiti/Kenya efforts!

Can't wait to meet all the new people Sept 18th =)

--
http://blog.laptop.org
http://planet.laptop.org

Help kids everywhere map their world, at http://olpcMAP.net !