[Toronto-dev] O(LPC) Canada! Saturday Community "Brunch" in Toronto!

Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Nov 24 16:14:16 EST 2010

The time of our Toronto event this Saturday has been finalized:

     3PM to 5PM
     November 27 (Saturday)

Location will likely be Wilson Ave and Avenue Rd (right by the 401) --
KevinG will followup with all details later this evening!

Thanks all for RSVP'ing so he & I have a great guesstimate around
bringing food for a "small dozen" -- or perhaps who knows given the avid
interest already shown, a "large dozen" people :-)