[Toronto-dev] OLPC Canada appears!

Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Nov 17 15:06:11 EST 2010

Creative Canadians :)

Who on this list can please find a good home/school/child for Clare's XO??
And if possible buy a new battery here: http://iLoveMyXO.com :)

PS If Canadian ideas don't emerge, I'm in personal contact with Haitians
(north Port-au-Prince especially: http://bluetarpschool.blogspot.com)
who would be happy to receive this XO, but first please also give each
of these groups a chance:
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Donate_Your_Get_One