[Toronto-dev] [support-gang] Little Green Machines and ELDER Project

Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Dec 22 02:19:19 EST 2010

Thanks Mike! Can you add your deployment accomplishments to
http://olpcMAP.net linking to your site?

Please also write this up with a photo or two for OLPC/Sugar's blogs if
possible:

http://planet.laptop.org
http://planet.sugarlabs.org

(Starting your own blog is as easy as visiting http://wordpress.com etc,
even if you don't have safari-sassy like http://codewiz.org/wiki/blog
etc -- syndicating your own blog across the OLPC/Sugar community is then
as easy as writing to planetmaster at laptop.org, planetmaster at sugarlabs.org !)