[Toronto-dev] CORRECTION: OLPC Invitation: Dinner Thurs @ YorkU + Saturday Lunch @ Waterloo

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Wed Oct 28 20:32:31 EDT 2009

Thursday's Toronto dinner is moving back on campus, to Seneca at YorkU,
rejoining the open source festivities of http://TeachingOpenSource.org
and http://OpenSourceWeek.ca !

Advance RSVP's are now required to this complementary dinner, as we have
an absolute maximum capacity of 100 seats -- and are approaching capacity.

Please reply to me overnight or Thursday AM for directions.  I will
reply then confirm by email Thursday early afternoon if you've made the
cut :)

Thanks all your understanding / Do forward as appropriate,
--Adam Holt

Adam Holt wrote:
> Please come discuss the very latest from One Laptop per Child
> (http://twitter.com/olpc), several SugarLabs.org board members (Sugar
> is the Learning Environment shipped on OLPC's XO Laptops in developing
> countries on every continent except Antartica) and the Red Hat-backed
> "Teaching Open Source" Summit:
>
> 1. 5:30PM THURSDAY

SEE ABOVE