[Toronto-dev] [OLPC-Games] Anyone interested in a Game Jam? +(SF)

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at vrplumber.com
Sat Oct 27 00:00:32 EDT 2007

Samuel Klein wrote:
> Mike, This is a great list!  Can you post it to the wiki?  I'll be in
> San Francisco that weekend myself, is there anyone in the Bay Area
> who'd be interested in helping to organize a get-together?

I've posted the proposed rule-set under a working name:

    http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Games/Productive

Only change there is a tweak, namely that military units count for a
multiplier (likely a factor of their speed-grade) compared to the
productive units in determining control of a territory.  That is, a
level-three military unit would be able to take over control of a
territory with e.g. two productive units all by itself.

Everyone, feel free to offer comments, keeping in mind that we're
looking for the simplest essence of RTS; the fun, without the complexity...

Have fun,
Mike