[Toronto-dev] Anyone interested in a Game Jam?

Ryan Kelln ryankelln at gmail.com
Sun Nov 4 11:50:09 EST 2007

Hi Mike,

Just saw your post on the Toronto-dev list, I'd love to help out on a
Toronto GameJam and the weekend of the 16th would work for me.

I'm more of a Java/C++ games coder, but I've been learning Python. I've
got a game design for the OLPC that we could use as well although it is
probably too complicated for a Jam, but it would be easy to get a few
sections done (there are a number of different gameplay types). I could
post the design on the laptop wiki after today (I'm running a
pen-and-paper test of the design today with some friends).

The only other problem is that I don't have a laptop (until I get a
OLPC), but I bet I could get David @ the LinuxCaffe to loan me one
fairly cheaply for the GameJam.

Cheers,
Ryan