[Toronto-dev] OFW video mode on ATest board

Hartwell Fong hartwellf at yahoo.com
Mon May 28 09:11:00 EDT 2007

Hi Everyone,

I just updated my ATest board with Build406. The OFW
screen comes up but when it tries to boot Linux the
computer monitor blank out with a message "Video Mode
Not Supported".

I know that the OLPC LCD screen has a higher
resolution than 1024x768. Does anyone know the command
line for OFW to tell Linux to boot in 1024x768? I can
do this in GRUB on the qemu emulator but GRUB on ATest
is replaced by OFW.

By the way, people may find this link interesting:

http://olpc.tv/2007/05/21/60-minutes/

Hartwell Fong