[Toronto-dev] OLPC Meetup this Thursday at Linux Caffe, 7pm

Mike C. Fletcher mcfletch at vrplumber.com
Sat May 19 11:52:20 EDT 2007

I'd like to hold an OLPC Toronto meetup this Thursday (the 24th) at
Linux Caffe.  From experience at the last meeting I'm guessing we should
make the agenda "news, questions, discussions and how things work"
rather than attempting to hold a sprint (development cycle) at the
meeting itself.  We'd probably all like to hear about the various
projects and efforts currently on in the city, so if you are doing
something interesting in the project consider doing a 4 or 5 minute talk
on it.

Details:

    7pm Thursday May 24th
    Linux Caffe, Corner of Grace and Harbord Streets
    (1 block South of Christie subway, parking on the streets in the area)
    Projector, wireless and wired internet, at least one XO (BTest2)
    available for demos/playing

Thanks all,
Mike