[Toronto-dev] culture sharing initiative - workshop in toronto, June 17

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Sun Jun 10 20:18:54 EDT 2007

On Sat, 2007-06-09 at 21:11 -0400, KARA SPRINGER wrote:
> The 'VO - voices' culture sharing project will be
> having the first in a series of youth workshops in
> toronto next week Sunday the 17th.  Anyone interested
> in more info, please contact me, or
> voicesworkshops at gmail.com.  Please forward this call
> out to any youth or artists, or others who might be
> interested in the project who are in the Toronto area.
>
> thanks,
>
> Kara.

What were you thinking spamming this innocent list that probably doesn't
have more than a dozen subscribes?  I mean, seriously, there are
thousands of other Toronto related forums, lists, and forums, with
thousands of subscribers each, and you have to push the signal-to-noise
ratio of an otherwise-silent list down to drain...  sheesh.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759