[Testing] 13.2.0 release candidate 1 (build 7) released

Richard Smith richard at laptop.org
Mon May 27 18:24:12 EDT 2013

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 12:13 PM, John Watlington <wad at laptop.org> wrote:

>> Hmm.. Ok. I'll tweak the runin discharge disable.
>
> I was assuming a hang caused this, not a problem with the discharge time...

The hang did cause it but the power off should never happen.  Since
the rewrite to support NiMH the disable runin-discharge on low battery
seems to be racy.  Grab the latest  firmware with EC 0.4.08 and use
that.  Now runin disable should happen 0.1V ahead of power off.  I
hope thats enough head room to keep power off from happening.

--
Richard A. Smith
One Laptop per Child