[Testing] 13.2.0 release candidate 1 (build 7) released

Richard Smith richard at laptop.org
Sun May 26 14:31:01 EDT 2013

On Sun, May 26, 2013 at 12:18 PM, Richard  A. Smith <smithbone at gmail.com> wrote:

hmm.. Seems that k-9 mail on a nexus 7, tablet sleeping, and gmail
don't play well together.  Sorry for all the useless emails.  That's
the first time I've tried mail on the tablet.  Here's the missing
parts.

>>I'll be retesting to get console logs for entry into trac, but in a
>>first pass I've seen:
>>- power-off during runin due to low battery

Hmm.. Ok. I'll tweak the runin discharge disable.

>>- hang with white screen (mic LED on)
>>- hang with screen visible (mic LED on)
>
> Ugh. That sounds like the voltage droop crash.  But the discharge level in runin should be much higher than where that was occurring.

We need look at whatever battery logs were saved on those machines.

>>- unable to start runin (stopped at "Starting")

This might be an occurrence of #12680.  I've seen it happen without
the mwifiex timeout but it always seems to happen when you get the
timeout so thats why its listed that way in the bug.    The run.log
file should have more info on where it was prior to when it stopped.
Also if you have a serial console try to kill the process.  If its
12680 then you won't be able to kiill it.  It will zombie instead.

--
Richard A. Smith
One Laptop per Child