[Testing] 13.2.0 development build 4 released

Simon Schampijer simon at schampijer.de
Fri Apr 19 06:23:52 EDT 2013

On 04/16/2013 10:00 PM, Daniel Drake wrote:
> Hi,
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/13.2.0
> http://build.laptop.org/13.2.0/os4
>
> Latest Sugar (0.98.7) and activity updates:
> - Browse updated to v151.
> - FotoToon updated to v14.
> - JournalShare updated to v3.
> - Jukebox updated to v30.
> - Log updated to v33.
> - Read updated to v108.
>
> GTK3 fix for Sugar clipboard (SL#4483)
>
> olpc-update should work again (#12650).
>
> Latest XO-4 firmware fixes bluetooth test (#12655).
>
> Scratch audio recording now works on XO-4. (#12498)
>
> XO-1.75/XO-4 should no longer experience graphics corruption after
> screen rotation (#12542).
>
> Latest package updates including systemd, maliit and wpa_supplicant
> (should improve roaming).
>

> Thanks for testing!
> Daniel

Two things I came across with os4 (on the XO4):

- wakeup from idle suspend seems to take longer than in previous builds

- when you do "emacs .sugar/debug" (yum install emacs) the rendering of
emacs takes ages (minutes), a close button is missing completely, the UI
gets stalled, I have the impression that I have to move the mouse to
keep on drawing the UI, after disabling PM the UI is updated without
user interaction but still slow and at the end I do even get the close
button, on os4 on an XO 1.5 things do work fine

Cheers,
    Simon