[Testing] Volunteer opportunities

Gonzalo Odiard gonzalo at laptop.org
Fri Jun 15 15:53:20 EDT 2012

Hi David,
May be you can help us testing the software?
One option, if you do not have a XO, is install SoaS, "Sugar on a Stick"
downloadable from http://spins.fedoraproject.org/soas/
Can be installed in a pen drive, or you can install Fedora 17 (from
http://fedoraproject.org/ )
in a virtual machine and install the sugar packages inside, doing
yum install @sugar-desktop
If you can run any of these options, may be you can help us
to test Activities and fill tickets.
What you think?

Gonzalo