[Testing] On XO-1.5 with 11.3.0/11.3.1 -- hang during shutdown?

Tom Parker tom at carrott.org
Tue Jun 5 16:43:58 EDT 2012

On 06/06/12 02:37, Martin Langhoff wrote:

> The bottom line: have you seen this issue on XO-1.5 + 11.3.x? Even if
> ocassionally? Let us know, and join the bug-hunting party.

We have seen this sort of problem in Auckland recently. However I can't
really be sure if what we see is related. We test XO-1.5s, XO-1.75s,
11.3.1, olpc-au's dextrose release and 12.1.0 and I don't recall which
laptops and which releases have hung. We have seen a wide variety of
shutdown misbehaviour, ranging from shutdown doesn't do anything at all
through to everything appears to be off except the power light is on solid.

We'll do some explicit testing of shutdown on Saturday.