[Testing] [IAEP] [support-gang] 12-Year-Old XOs (even 18-yesr-olds)

Mitch Bradley wmb at laptop.org
Wed Sep 14 01:37:07 EDT 2011

OFW does not support WPA2 at present.  You could temporarily reconfigure
the access point to be open, or hook up another access point for long
enough to fix the clocks.

The wireless access point that is built into my DSL modem can pretend to
be several SSIDs with different authentication properties.  I have it
set up so I can enable OLPCOFW (open) as needed, without having to
disable the other SSID (WPA2), so other connections are unaffected.  I
wouldn't be surprised if a feature like that is widely available these days.