[Testing] Sugar Labs Member list for 2011-2012 elections close this Saturday

Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Nov 1 18:35:21 EDT 2011

Thanks all for joining Sugar Labs, writing to members at sugarlabs.org
describing any/all relevant experience/contribution, so you can vote
during our Nov 16-10 election:
http://lists.sugarlabs.org/archive/iaep/2011-October/014205.html

Better yet, running for Sugar Labs' Oversight Board if you can!
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Oversight_Board/2011-2012-candidates

Subject: 	[IAEP] REMINDER: Member list for 2011-2012 elections close
this Saturday
Date: 	Tue, 01 Nov 2011 15:48:52 -0400
From: 	Luke Faraone <luke at faraone.cc>
To: 	IAEP SugarLabs <iaep at lists.sugarlabs.org>, Sugar Devel
<sugar-devel at lists.sugarlabs.org>

On 08/10/11 17:12, Luke Faraone wrote:
>   - 2011-11-07 23:59 EST: Deadline for applications for membership.

As stated previously, the deadline for membership application is this
Saturday. If you aren't listed here:
	<http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Members/List>

then please do apply as described below.

>  If you haven't yet applied for membership in Sugar Labs, please do so.
>  If you're wondering whether you meet the requirements, if you're a
>  teacher using Sugar in your classroom, regularly reading mailing lists,
>  or have discussed Sugar in IRC, you probably do.
>
>  Follow the instructions on the wiki[3] before the deadline to ensure
>  your vote is counted! You can find a list of current members online[4].
>
>  If you have any questions about the process, feel free to contact me. My
>  SL email appears to be blackholing currently, so use my personal
>  @faraone.cc address.
>
>  [3]: http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Labs/Members#Applying_for_membership

Thanks,

Luke Faraone