[Testing] Calendar activity
sridhar at laptop.org.au
Fri May 13 00:53:51 EDT 2011
The Calendar activity looks like it could be a really simple, nice
activity for our classrooms.
However, there are some opportunities for improvement in v4:
* Translation is poor (see screenshot at
* Stop didn’t seem to work.
* Couldn’t see any pending tasks.
* Modifying tasks to add a category did not behave as predicted- I
needed to click on the task, hit ‘modify’, change the category then ??
‘Add new’ to modify the task and save changes??.
* There’s the option to ‘share with’ but no apparent sharing
features- confusing. (It would be great to be able to see others’
* No journal integration I think? Keep doesn’t do anything. Can’t
access Calendar from journal.
I haven't had a chance to split these into separate SL bug reports,
but for the moment I've got them recorded in our own system:
One Laptop per Child Australia
M: +61 425 239 701
E: sridhar at laptop.org.au
A: G.P.O. Box 731
Sydney, NSW 2001
More information about the Testing