[Testing] Auckland Testing Summary 18 June 2011

Fabiana Kubke mf.kubke at gmail.com
Sat Jun 18 00:25:42 EDT 2011

Present: Nevyn, Fabiana, Tabitha, Tom, Gingernut

No trouble updating to os23 on xo1 and xo1.5
No apparent unexplained shutdown of xo

Poppy-copy, xo1.5, os23
Drag. drag and copy no longer freezes the top keys/frame
Created picture, audio and video with no problem.
Adio opens ok with jukebox by clicking on file, choosing resume with, or
opening file from the activity
Photo opens well with image - can edit fine. Tried paintbursh, changing
colours, eraser, all ok
Photo opens well with image viewer

Write: Italics, bold, underline, list formats, copy/paste, undo/redo, font
size, zoom in and out, insert picture and resize, insert table, insert image
in table, type text in table, headings, all ok.  All fonts seem to load ok.
Cannot see a difference between heading 3 and heading 4 format.

Help: seems to be for a xo1. Some functions (eg, the scrolling that you get
by pressing the key with the hand and the trackpad) are not described.
The central top key that has a series of circles: not clear what that does -
in some instances it brings up the frame, other times it takes me to the
circle view. Couldn't figure out, and could not find information in the help

Wikipedia-es: Opens fine

Wikipedia-en: Two items in the portal page (Elements and Mass Media) link to
an unexisting page (the try again window). All the rest link ok and target
pages look ok except for the page "Europe" where there is text falling off
the infobox.

See Tom's summary below.
Cheers
Fabiana