[Testing] [support-gang] latest OS for XO-1 and XO-1.5 emerging! (11.2.0, unsigned build 23)

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Fri Jun 17 20:40:29 EDT 2011

Thanks KG. Now I can't even backtrack to 10.1.3 build.  Getting this:
- only about a quarter of the blocks are green
- then says "short read of zdata file"...blah blah...hardware information
with SN
- then "Use Power Button to Power off"

I got a healthy power supply (though batt indicator is yellow not green).

Powering off takes me to the Sugar logo with one gray dot on the bottom and
not booting Sugar.

Sigh.