[Testing] [support-gang] latest OS for XO-1 and XO-1.5 emerging! (11.2.0, unsigned build 23)

Cherry Withers cwithers at ekindling.org
Fri Jun 17 18:23:14 EDT 2011

Anyone tried using a projector with this build? I can't seem to get mine to
work (configuration: XO 1.5, Startech USB2VGA2, NEC projector). Tried
restarting and different cables.  Will regress to the 10.1.3 build and see
if that works. To be honest, this is the first time that I'm trying to
connect to a projector. Used VNCServer a while back.

Training starts next Tuesday. Any help ASAP would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Cherry