[Testing] 11.2.0 build 23 available for testing

Daniel Drake dsd at laptop.org
Fri Jun 17 08:26:55 EDT 2011

On 17 June 2011 12:44,  <forster at ozonline.com.au> wrote:
> Tried os23 on a xo1 using
> update-nand u:\osXX.onu
> seemed to flash ok but then got stuck on the first dot of the loading 'clock'
> same with os22
>
> can flash to os373pyg ok
> firmware is q2e45
>
> melbourne testing group meets tomorrow, will try with 2 other xo1

If that happens, please boot with the check gamekey held down, so that
you will be able to see what is happening and let us know the last few
messages that appear on-screen (or take a photo):
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Cheat_codes

It would also be useful to clarify what you mean by "the first dot".
Above the dot, do you see:

or do you see:

(hopefully you'll know what I mean if you watch the bootup animation
with this in mind)

It would be also useful if you can confirm the file sizes and md5sums
of the .onu and .uim files.

Thanks,
Daniel