[Testing] Fwd: 11.2.0 Test cases

Holt holt at laptop.org
Tue Jan 25 10:23:35 EST 2011

Help Sam I Am :)
(http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Friends_in_testing alums and beyond!)

Subject: 	11.2.0 Test cases
Date: 	Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:17:39 -0500
From: 	Samuel Greenfeld <greenfeld at laptop.org>
To: 	OLPC Devel <devel at lists.laptop.org>

I am starting work on a set of test cases to use for the Fedora 14 x86
(XO-1.0 & 1.5) 11.2.0 build.

Currently I am drafting a list of generic test scenarios we may wish to
consider testing.  That list is at
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Test_cases/11.2 .  Feel free to make
suggestions for additional things to test.

I also will be working on revamping, updating, and adding test cases to
better test the OLPC builds.  I'm not certain how to do this within the
old Wiki markup structure though without potentially breaking records
(since the test cases are stale, and newer builds often have different
expected behaviors), so I may end up creating a new set of them in the
OLPC Wiki.

---
SJG