[Testing] [IAEP] I would like feedback on the ''How_to_use_the_IRC_Application'' wiki page

Thomas C Gilliard satellit at bendbroadband.com
Fri Dec 16 17:49:32 EST 2011

On 12/16/2011 02:31 PM, forster at ozonline.com.au wrote:
> Thanks
>
> but I don't think this helps capture a screenshot with cursor on XO hardware during a Sugar session, there is no Ubuntu, no print screen key and Alt 1 does not capture the cursor
>
> Tony

I just did a screen shot on my XO-1 with os508dx. Dextrose2
<alt> held down while you hit number 1
(writes to the journal with no indication it has done so.)
Here it is:
http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/File:Screenshot_of_XO-1_Home_with_dropdown_1.png
I did a Drag-Drop of the file in the sugar-journal to a 2nd USB:

http://wiki.sugarlabs.org/go/Sugar_Creation_Kit/sck/Drag-Drop

It works fine.

Tom Gilliard

No cursor though..:  (