[Testing] [IAEP] I would like feedback on the ''How_to_use_the_IRC_Application'' wiki page

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Tue Dec 13 18:51:48 EST 2011

Tom

Yes the smaller screenshots are better as per James' suggestion.

It is good if you can show the tooltip and manually add a cursor which shows the next step. I have edited the first screenshot to show what I mean. (You might want to redo it though to get consistent colours and size)

I have also edited 'F3' to 'Home (or F3)' as per James' suggestion

Tony