[Testing] Testing Summary: 3 December 2011 - Auckland, New Zealand

forster at ozonline.com.au forster at ozonline.com.au
Sat Dec 3 18:40:29 EST 2011

Tabitha
Thanks for the testing results

> Kid, the covered membrane unit, has a very faulty touchpad, it exhibits the
> same problems we reported in https://dev.laptop.org/ticket/11171 but also,
> sometimes the pointer flies all over the screen and clicks on random stuff
> before getting stuck in a corner.

Sounds the same as http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/11486
I have added your observations to the ticket

> All our XO-1.75s are having trouble getting onto the wifi, both at the
> windsor and at home. This is new, the B1s had no problems with the build we
> tested last week.

Me too on OS17, I have not seen this before. Wifi fails after a minute or so and will not reconnect.
Is there a ticket for this?

This log might be relevant

Trying to associate with 00:1c:f0:3a:e1:aa (SSID='DLINK' freq=2437 MHz)
Association request to the driver failed
Associated with 00:00:00:00:00:00
CTRL-EVENT-CONNECTED - Connection to 00:00:00:00:00:00 completed (auth) [id=0 id_str=]
CTRL-EVENT-DISCONNECTED - Disconnect event - remove keys
Trying to associate with 00:1c:f0:3a:e1:aa (SSID='DLINK' freq=2437 MHz)
Associated with 00:1c:f0:3a:e1:aa
CTRL-EVENT-CONNECTED - Connection to 00:1c:f0:3a:e1:aa completed (reauth) [id=0 id_str=]
Failed to initiate AP scan.
Failed to initiate AP scan.
Failed to initiate AP scan.
Failed to initiate AP scan.
Failed to initiate AP scan.
Failed to initiate AP scan.

> Clock

> Clock tick marks and circular outline appear and disappear or get thicker
> and thinner on each update of the second hand

http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/11258

Tony