[Testing] [OLPC New Zealand] New prototype XO-1.75s in Auckland, New Zealand

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Aug 23 20:54:41 EDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 23, 2011 at 08:36:42AM -0400, Kevin Gordon wrote:
> Installed qb407 and os40:
> No pretty boot.

Being worked on, thanks.  #10915.

> Boot chime is a little 'tinny'.

Raised, and tested, thanks.

> One still needs to do the 'modprobe mmp-camera' to get cheese to see
> the device, and the camera is very 'jumpy'.

Thanks, updated #10977.  The modprobe problem is #11129.

> Cant seem to get my USB 3G modems to show up in the network manager
> broadband section.  Still plugging.

Also reported for os36, #11167.  Noted your os40 experience.

Thanks for testing!

Feel free to subscribe to the bugs you wish to retest once they are
updated.

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/