[Testing] HOW TO MAXIMIZE AND MINIMIZE the COLOR activity

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Tue Sep 14 19:48:40 EDT 2010

Please don't use uppercase unnecessarily in subject line.  It looks like
shouting.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 03:54:40AM -0700, shiyam jannan wrote:
> I found a defect which is
> http://bugs-testing.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1894

Why are you using bugs-testing instead of bugs as a URL?

> there, under "Step to recreate the defect" (4) & (5) steps mentioned that
> Minimize and Maximize.
> Can any body say how to Maximize or Minimize??? is this all mean about the
> feature of "frame key"
> ??

Good question.  The person who logged this ticket six months ago, Shani,
did not provide this detail.  Three months ago this detail was
requested, but there has been no answer.  I'm not sure of the contact
details for Shani.  Looking at the mailing list archives, it may have
been Shani Bogahawatta <shani.bogahawatta at gmail.com>, who signed as
Madushani between 19th March and 24th March.

I've added new notes to the ticket following my own tests.  Please see
http://bugs.sugarlabs.org/ticket/1894

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/