[Testing] Sugarbot on OLPC Sugarlabs

Asiri Gunarathna kaag87 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 4 07:24:40 EDT 2010

Hi *Luke,*
*
*Sorry for the late response. As I said , This whole "sugarbot" thing is
confusing me.*
*
*
***Those steps which included in "googlecode sugarbot" web site, does not
supporting the OLPC laptop environment , as well the virtual pc mode
 , according to my knowledge.*
*
*
*I want to implement Sugarbot  in a virtual pc mode to do
the automation .But the steps are mismatching with the new OS''s. *
*
*
*I tried it using ubuntu sugar remix, but the thing aren't different. Still
cannot implement sugarbot. *
*
*
*Luke, if you know how to implement the sugarbot , in sugar , please help
me.

Thanks,
Regads,
Asiri.*